Thursday, July 18, 2013

Starting Again for the 1,499th Time, or Something like that?

So very much has happened since my last blog in December of 2012.  I was struggling, I was in the depths of a deep depression, and so much more. Today, I can say that I am recovering.....I feel happy and although I worry about things, I am HAPPY.  I wasn't sure that I would be able to say that again (yes, that's how deep my depression was).

So, I have moved to the country and am living in a *magic house* as I like to call it.  I am, as are all of my beloved four-legged furry children, thriving.  I have joined a weight loss support group down here in the country and have a new goal.....FIT BY FIFTY.  I am 48.5 years old......I am not so much worried about getting to some ideal weight, but I want to get to a point where I am happy, fit and healthy.  I think I can do it.  Hell, I really have to do it this time...my health is insisting that it happen.  Life is just easier when you feel good.  Simultaneously, I will be working on the emotional aspects of why I eat and why I continue to struggle.
I would also like this blog to be about more than just my weight and the journey to get healthy. So, whether I have 1 reader or 500 readers, I want this to blog to be about the journey to ME, the journey to get my groove back (as my blog header implies!), the journey to grow my businesses, the journey to discovering and creating lovely new healthy recipes,  the journey to, well, share whatever life throws at me. Every day is a new day. Won't you come along for the journey?

Peace, 

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment