Sunday, September 2, 2012

{ Something Special Sundays #2 }


A few weeks ago, to take my mind off my worries and stresses and even my weight for a moment, I decided to take a few hours "off" and find some things online that make me happy....and {Something Special Sundays} was born. This post is filled with things or ideas that make me smile!

I don't personally have the wall space (they are pretty much all filled) but I just love this concept!  This is wall STICKER art.....awesome.



While I absolutely DESPISE handwashing dishes, it is a necessity since I do not have a working dishwasher.  I've been using a cheap plastic dish rack, but here is the Cadillac of dish racks that I would love to have.

I think elephants are so spiritual and something about them really speaks to my soul.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one of these laptop skins? If you are not into elephants, there are literally hundreds of others and I think you can even have your own photographs made into laptop skins.

I am not sure that these are necessary at all - but seriously, are they cute or what? A cozy for your apple - to protect in yours or your childs lunchbag and to just look adorable! Oh. Em.Gee.

And finally, last Tuesday, August 28, was the 49th anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream".  It was spectacular and so powerful then and just as powerful today.  If you haven't heard it in a while, take a few minutes and listen today.
Until next time, friends, 

Lolly




No comments:

Post a Comment