Sunday, September 9, 2012

{ Something Special Sundays #3 }


A few weeks ago, to take my mind off my worries and stresses and even my weight for a moment, I decided to take a few hours "off" and find some things online that make me happy....and {Something Special Sundays} was born. This post is filled with things or ideas that make me smile!

This week I discovered Trader Joe's Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream (dairy free) - OH. EM. GEE.  So good.  I will not be able to buy it very often  - it is way too good and kind of pricey - but oh my, is it delicious!  
 

As a proud crazy cat lady, I saw this book and laughed out loud. Lots of tongue-in-cheek poems and really, if you have a cat(s), you will get it and chuckle yourself!
I am not at all a delicate person, but this necklace is just AMAZING.  I don't think I could ever pull it off, but it really does make me happy just to look at it! It's just stunning!
Although this delight is no where in my budget now or anytime in the near future, I am really digging this amazing vegan handbag,  It's called *Meghan* and is an original Susan Nichole, the queen of vegan bags!  So pretty!
I love this t-shirt!  As a plus-size woman, I am not a fan of t-shirts for the most part because of my flabby arms, but I would make an exception for this tee and really appreciate the v-neck!  PLUS I won't be this large for long, so....  I want it!
And finally, for this installment of Something Special Sunday, today starts the new season of NFL Football (well, I guess it technically started Thursday, but MY boys start today!).  Yes, I am a girl that LOVES her team!  Hail to the Redskins!!

Until next time, friends, 

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment