Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{ I'm still here... }


I've been a bad blogger the last few days...puppies were spayed and neutered last week, arthritis flare-up....lots of excuses, but no real reason.  I vow to change that.  I want to blog at least 4 days a week and that is my new goal.

I usually love to cook and create my meals, but on those days when I don't want to cook something, these Gardein fake meats are just wonderful.  Have you tried them?  They are wonderfully vegan, low in calories, and absolutely YUMMY.  Tonight's choice was the BBQ Pulled Shreds.
I could have made a delicious sandwich as pictured, but am trying to stay away from too much bread, so popped a baked potato in the microwave and voila....dinner is served.  What do you think of my fancy china? :) 
The puppies are now recovered from their spay and neuter.  Anderson did fine and was doing pretty well after a day or two, but my girl, Suzanne, had a harder time.  My poor baby.  This is how she spent many of the days following surgery.  Yes, that's my arm she's sleeping on.
 and like this.....
Imagine my joy today when suddenly this dog toy was dropped onto my laptop.  Suzanne wanted to play!  Yay....she is back to her full self today!  Oh happy day!
 And while she with her recovery and me with my painful, painful arthritis flare-up sat on the chair and dozed and watched tv and worked on the laptop, there was (and always is) a 4-legged kid on me, around me or touching me.  I love it.



Until next time, friends, 

Lolly




No comments:

Post a Comment