Thursday, October 11, 2012

{ Thankful Thursday ~ 10/11/12 }

It's good to be grateful every day for things big and small, and I am, but it's also good to sometimes write them down and share them with friends, so I will do that on Thursdays......let's call it Thankful Thursday.

Today, I am thankful for......
...all of my beloved four-legged furry children (not all are pictured)
for they make my heart sing and fill me with joy


...for my beloved pups (pictured are Bess and Lily) and kitties that have 
passed over The Rainbow Bridge - we just don't have long enough with our beloved furry kids, but I would not trade one single second of my life
with any of them!



...being vegan - for not being willing to harm any living creature for my 
culinary pleasure.  It is my choice and I don't judge others, but am
extremely grateful that I made this decision many years ago for me!



....for my president.  I will never make this blog political, but I am a woman
who loves her party and and her president.  Enough said. 

Today...


Until next time, friends, 

Lolly



1 comment:

  1. Yay for vegans and Obama!!! May we wake up Wednesday happy :)

    ReplyDelete