Thursday, August 23, 2012

{ Do You Ever....}

Do you ever have a great day, week, month, minute on plan, eating right, feeling good and then in the blink of an eye find yourself binging in front of the fridge?  Sadly, this has happened more times than I care to remember or admit.  In all my previous attempts to lose weight, the binge would have did derail all my good works for days, weeks and sometimes months.

I am not naive enough to believe that it won't happen again.  I hope it doesn't - I hope I am stronger this time, but I also must be realistic.

Now I must have a plan of action for that possible time - I need to recognize it for what it is, FORGIVE MYSELF, and get right back on track.  I must turn these mistakes into learning experiences.  I need to tackle my fears and also tackle the emotional components of my binge eating.  I AM WORTH IT.

On another note, my sweet pups, who are 9 months old, were just spayed and neutered.  Anderson is doing okay, but poor Suzanne is so sad and lethargic.  She just doesn't understand what has happened to her.  I know she'll be fine in a few days, but still...my poor baby girl.  Here are my dog-children in their first baby picture when they came to me at 7 weeks old.  They are so dear to me.
And lastly, this picture is just typical of my day.  My heart-cat Freida needs to be involved in anything I am doing.  I have been staying close to the pups today, going through my many magazines, and sure enough, Freida needs to be right in the mix.  Be still my heart. 

Until next time, friends, 

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment