Sunday, August 12, 2012

{ Something Special Sundays }

To take my mind off my worries and stresses and even my weight for a moment, I decided to take a few hours "off" and find some things online that make me happy.  Maybe I can't afford them right now, or even need them, but looking and admiring - and sharing my finds! - is free! So {Something Special Sundays} is born....hopefully these things make you happy too!

Seriously, this dog bed....an old end table turned upside down....be still my heart...

I think this might be my dream kitchen...


I love cast iron cookware, and this adorable cast iron apple pot is AH-mazing...

It still hovers daily between 90-100 degrees on any given day here in Virginia, so this picture is me wishful thinking.....I love cold weather...and I love these gloves!

and then there is this...a tiny little baby hedgehog takes a nap - even peeps - I saw this on Facebook and, well, OH. EM. GEE.


Until next time, friends, 

Lolly




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that kitchen and the cast iron apple... i really really want that cast iron apple now lol thanks for coming by the blog, i got a little giddy when I saw you were a vegan. I'm not vegan nor vegetarian but my fiance and I have been dabbling in vegan recipe books and love almost everything we've tried so far... just out of curiosity do you have any particular favorite vegan cookbooks?

    ReplyDelete