Saturday, September 15, 2012

{ I'm An Affirmation Geek }

Hi, my name is Lolly and I am an affirmation geek! Can I get an AMEN?
“It’s the repetition of affirmations 
that leads to belief. And once that 
belief becomes a deep conviction, 
things begin to happen.” 
– Claude M. Bristol
On even my hardest days, whether it be weight, money, happiness, etc., reading and repeating positive affirmations makes my heart feel lighter, I feel happier, and I feel like I can do anything.  I have always believed that words are very powerful and the power of affirmations helps me in transforming my life.  When I state what I want to be true in my life, I am mentally and emotionally seeing it as truth, regardless of what my current circumstances are.
I think the extra step that is so important when using positive affirmations  is to say the magic words THANK YOU every day.  Not just being thankful for the possibility of the affirmation being true, but saying THANK YOU as if the affirmation is ALREADY true.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

On a side note, a sweet friend brought by a bag of goodies for Suzanne and Anderson and they were so excited to check out their new treasures (pictured below).  I am currently unemployed, and am worried about money and paying the mortgage and taking care of all my 4-legged kids (although my affirmations make me hopeful!), and many dear friends have rallied around me, including remembering the kids with this fun bag of bones and toys.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. 
"Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, 
Your words become your actions, 
Your actions become your habits, 
Your habits become your values, 
Your values become your destiny."  

— Mahatma Gandhi 

My sweet Suzanne

Until next time, friends, 

Lolly


No comments:

Post a Comment